Browsing for some interesting Pisces facts? Here are some astrology traits about the zodiac water sign of Pisces.
Those who are born between February 20th and March 20th are Pisces. Along with Cancer and Scorpio, Pisces belongs to the Water element. If there’s one thing that best describes a Pisces overall, it’s feelings. They’re all about feelings, meaning they’re the type to feel deeply. This is probably because it’s the final sign, so it absorbs every lesson learned by all other zodiac signs–the hopes, the joys, the fears, and the pains.
But the beauty of this is that Pisceans are also the most empathetic and compassionate people. On the other hand, their remarkable sensitivity to emotions can also make them emotional (often, too much).
What Is A Pisces? Astrology Facts And FAQ About This Water Sign
In this article, we will be going over some FAQs about Pisces. Happy reading!
Those who are born between February 20th and March 20th are Pisces.
Below are some facts about Pisces:
- The ruling planet of Pisces is Neptune, a planet of inspiration, psychic, and illusion.
- Pisces is most associated with orchid, violet, and water lily.
- As one of the water signs, Pisces, however, is the most laid back and agreeable.
- Pisces is symbolized by the Fish, specifically two fishes that are swimming in opposite directions. This is to allude to Pisces’ duality and its depth.
- Gemstones that are strongly associated with this fish are amethyst, aquamarine, jade, and lapis lazuli.
- Its metal associations are platinum and tin.
- Sea green is associated with the Pisces sign, as well as lavender.
- As the last and 12th sign of the zodiac, Pisces is ruled by the Twelfth House.
What is the personality of a Pisces?
In a nutshell, Pisces people are daydreamers, as their thoughts often wonder about the fantastical and mystical world. Put simply, they wear rose-colored glasses too much. This can be good but most often, this allows them to avoid addressing their problems.
Introspective by nature, others find Pisces individuals as mysterious and intriguing. Ironically, some also see Pisces as too quiet or boring. However, if you probe deeper, most Pisceans lead a brilliant inner life–albeit, rarely shared with other people around them, which is probably why many have misconceptions about them.
Pisces are famous for caring deeply for others, much more so if it’s their loved ones. In fact, it’d hurt them a lot if the people they cherish are unhappy. Their emotional capacity and empathy make them selfless and intuitive. On the flip side, Pisces’ generous side also makes them easy prey on people who want to take advantage of their kindness. And when they’ve been hurt too much, these kind souls tend to shut down people emotionally.
Albeit often labeled as vague and escapist, they make up for it with their intuitive and compassionate traits. Pisces-born are never judgmental and very forgiving, which explains how they’re labeled as the most tolerant zodiac sign.
What are Pisces Strengths?
People born under this sign are naturally giving and selfless. They are famous for putting others’ needs before their own. It’s incredibly important for them that their loved ones are happy. As a matter of fact, they can go the extra mile in helping others, even to the expense of their own happiness.
Because they spend a substantial amount of time in their vivid inner world, they can be very creative when they want to express something. As dreamers, their imaginations are so strong that makes it easier for them to pursue hobbies like art, writing, and music.
Pisces individuals are extremely empathic with a friendly disposition and a vibrant imagination. Since they’re in tune with others’ emotions, even to people with whom they barely get along, they can still show empathy towards them. This also makes them some of the most innately kind creatures.
What are Pisces Weaknesses?
As natural dreamers, Pisces can often be too trusting, and thus, easily swayed. Consequently, this makes them easily convinced to go after impractical ideals or goals, no matter how it’s obvious that it isn’t a logical path. Also, they dislike upsetting others, which can lead them to make decisions they don’t want just to keep the peace.
2. Closed off
Pisces take great care of others, however, they don’t handle it well when it’s them who are on the receiving end of help. They don’t get over things easily, as well. As such, once they’re in a negative mood, it can go on for a long time. Often, they close themselves off so they won’t get hurt again.
Because Pisces like being in their inner worlds, they can become too fond of living inside their fantasies. Just when you think you’ve got them, they start slipping away from you. Also, Pisceans tend to escape from their problems, rather than confronting them.
Who should a Pisces marry?
- A Scorpio-Pisces would be a highly spiritual pairing. These two signs can connect deeply because of their penchant for creating a rich inner life and living by their principles. Odds are, they’ll fall in love at first sight. Scorpio will assume the leader role while Pisces who loves to be cared for, will be glad to give up the reigns.
- Cancer also makes an ideal partner for Pisces. For starters, Cancer is a protective sign, something that will warm a Pisces’ heart. Both signs also share values of generosity and kindness. Overall, they’ll make a harmonious match.
- Lastly, there’s Taurus, who has the same creativity, sensuality, and enthusiasm for intellectual talks. Plus, Taurus is just as romantic as Pisces (if not more so, that is). Not to mention, Taurus can get possessive, and Pisces likes this trait from a partner.
Who should a Pisces avoid?
Libra and Pisces would make a bad couple. Sure, they may feel strongly attracted to each other at first. However, it’s only a matter of time before their critical differences start causing problems. Libra likes to be social while Pisces is a private and solitary person. Needless to say, their compatibility is weak.
Another bad match for Pisces is Aries. Aries is impulsive and impatient while Pisces is considerate and indecisive. The former tend to be confrontational, as well, which doesn’t work at all for an overly sensitive Pisces. Suffice it to say, they’re in for a union full of misunderstandings, arguments, and hurt feelings.